Monday, October 19, 2009

Training/Exercise - 10/19

So after completing my first half marathon since Hope was born, I have been running, but haven't really been following a specific training guide right now. I am basically just trying to run when I can. It has been a busy Oct. for me so far, so it's harder to get my runs in. And the rain on top of that, makes it even harder when I have to take the baby jogger with me 90% of the time. So this week, here is my plan.

Monday - I was going to do the elliptical but I might just rest today. Hope had me up most of the night last night and I am pretty tired.
Tuesday - Run 6 miles, abs
Wednesday - 30 minutes on the elliptical if I don't get to it on Monday.
Thursday - Tennis practice
Friday - 9 miles, abs

1 comment:

  1. looks like you are doing great keeping active! thanks for the linkup !

    ReplyDelete