Monday, June 7, 2010

Looking for a treadmill for new home



I'm back! We have been in our house for about 10 days now and things are starting to look a little better. One thing we haven't tackled yet is the office/gym room. Of course, it's a not a room we need right away (like the kitchen or the bedroom), but I am excited about having a bigger house so we could have some room for workout equipment. Now I have never bought a treadmill, so I don't know what to look for exactly. All I know is that it is going to be used for running (not much walking on it) and we don't need one with a lot of bells and whistles. We would prefer a folding one just be more compact, but other than that, I don't know what to look for. I have no idea on brands or anything. If you have any advice, I am all ears.

On another note, I did my first 2 runs in the new neighborhood with Hope last week. Wow, it's a hilly neighborhood!!! It will be nice to have a change of scenery and will definitely help get me back into shape (didn't do much running while I was moving over the past 5 weeks).

No comments:

Post a Comment