1/2 cup natural crunchy peanut butter
2 cups rolled oats
4 scoops protein powder (I used chocolate)
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/3 - 1/2 cup warm water
Non-stick cooking spray
- Heat peanut butter in microwave for 20 seconds to make it easier to mix.
- Combine the oats, protein powder, and dried cranberries to peanut butter.
- Slowly add warm water (you might not need the whole 1/2 cup) and continue to mix.
- Place on wax paper and spray spatula with cooking spray and flatten out (1/4 inch thick).
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and then cut into 8 pieces.
- Freeze and grab when you are ready.
Here is how they looked.
Total Fat: 10.8g
Saturated Fat: 1.7g