Friday, July 1, 2011

Peachtree a coming

I am just a few days away from my second race post baby (1st 10K). I got my email confirmation and I am in Corral B. I was a little disappointed that I won't be starting the race when the gun goes off, but I am only 5 minutes later. This will be the first time i didn't start when the gun goes off since the first time I ran this race 5 years ago. The first year We ran, we did not submit a time and were in the 9th group I think. It was 9:00am when we finished and over 80 degrees already. After that, I ran the Buckhead Sizzler and got a competitive time and have been in the front ever since. I am hoping to have a pretty good time, but we will see. I will put it out there and say I want to break 51 minutes. That is my goal. I have trying to add in some tempo runs and some sprints in during the week to try to gain some speed.

What are you doing for the 4th? Who else is racing?

No comments:

Post a Comment