Thursday, February 18, 2010

Eating and Exercise - 2/17

So most of my eating logs are on days when I am either not working or working from home, so I have access to my kitchen all day. So I thought I would give you an idea of what my eating looks like on a day when I do work.

I started the day with some nonfat plain greek yogurt and mixed in some mango and some frozen raspberries along with a tablespoon or 2 of slivered almonds. And of course my travel mug of coffee with skim milk.


I had a doctor's appointment during lunch, so I had a midmorning snack - a granola bar and another mug of coffee.


My late lunch consisted of an ab&j (almond butter and jelly) on whole wheat bread and a pear.



I did have a bite of a king cake (not pictured), but it was only a bite, so I feel pretty about my restraint. And then I had planned on having a snack, but I knew it was getting late and I wasn't going to be able to get my run in (looking for a house is exhausting), so I didn't have my afternoon snack and just made dinner instead.
Dinner consisted of healthy crab cakes (broiled, not fried), spicy peanut noodles (yum) and "fried" zuchinni (baked not fried again).

I was very full and pretty upset about a house that I had found and then found it that it went under contract last evening. Too upset to eat ice cream, which I probably shouldn't have anyway, but I am still getting over that the first house I had found since we have been looking is off the market. I am still bumming around.

No comments:

Post a Comment