Thursday, February 11, 2010

Eating and Exercising - 2/11

Well exercising today was rest. It's just too much for me to try to add in some exercise when I am working from home and watching Hope (with help of course). Tomorrow I plan to do a 5 mile tempo run and I have already made plans with a treadmill, because it's supposed to snow and I can't take Hope out in that.

So for breakfast, I started out with a grapefruit and a piece of whole wheat toast with some almond butter on it and my decaf coffee with skim milk. Gotta love the coffee.


For lunch, I finished off the refried beans with another bean burrito. Here is a picture of the burrito before I rolled it up (refried beans, cheddar cheese, and some chiptole sauce on a high fiber 7 inch tortilla).

All rolled up and heated with a side of my leftover shepherd's pie from the Vegetarian Times magazine (not my favorite thing in the world, but I don't want to waste food).


Dessert was some Valentine candy my mother-in-law gave me. I had to try all 3 kinds. And then I tried all 3 kinds again. :)

For a snack, I finished off the rest of the Goldfish graham crackers that Hope and I had been eating this week. I know it's not good to eat out of the bag, but there weren't too many left, so I figured I would just eat the rest.


Dinner was Mexican Casserole from the Cooking Light magazine (so yummy, btw) with a dollup of fat free greek yogurt and some corn. And again, this is on a salad plate so it looks more filling.

I guess it wasn't too filling because I was still pretty hungry after dinner, so I had to go ahead and make myself some ice cream. Hope and I shared some Breyer's Light Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. Soooo good! My favorite. I am trying to not have dessert when I don't work out, but I was really hungry tonight. :)

So that was my meals for the day. Good night everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for having us over the other night, and thanks for letting me borrow The Firm for so long. I enjoyed using it and I used the weights with some other videos too.

    ReplyDelete