Monday, August 2, 2010

Hope traveling with me

I mentioned a while back about Hope traveling with me on a business trip. My grandmother went with us to help take care of Hope while I was working. She was so good and a delight to have with me. It was great to have her so close since we were gone for 6 straight days. That would have been too long to go without seeing that cute little face. Here are just a few pics from the trip.



Hope does not get to watch much tv at home, but recently has become obessed with a few shows; one of them being Barney (I know, not my fav at all). So I got a few netflix videos for Hope for the trip. Taking them with the portable dvd player was a godsend on the airplane. She was so quiet, no one minded having a toddler next to them. ;)

Tryin to be mommy. In my bed, with my book pretending to read. So cute!!!


And of course, here we have her continued love for milkshakes.
I am glad I was able to take her. It is something I will always remember. Luckily, I don't have to travel much for work, so I get to see Hope everyday, but I am glad I was able to make it work for this long trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment