Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010

Ok, so I decided not to do my posts in chronological order, because if I did, I might not get to Halloween until after Thanksgiving.  I wanted to capture the Halloween weekend before there was too much Thanksgiving talk (tell me it's not in 3 weeks already). 

So little Miss Hope was not really into the whole carving the pumpkin, especially when we were cleaning the inside out.  After Adam would scoop out the insides, I immediately separated out the seeds to toast them in the oven.  Yummy!

Here we have the finished product (got dark on us fast).  I know it's blurry, but you can tell our pumpkin is winking.  :)

It's Minnie Mouse.  We actually went to a Halloween party on Saturday night and dressed up then too.  She was not nearly as fond of the costume on Saturday, but by Sunday, she had no problems putting it on.  I need to remember to keep that in mind for next year, it's good to have a trial run.

Hope and friends trick or treating.  We had a couple of my friends come to our neighborhood to trick or treat with us.  It was a lot of fun and Hope was a real trooper.  I still can't believe she made it the whole time (both kids are older than Hope).

The transportation for the kids.  We would pull them in the wagon (can't take credit for this idea) and then let them out and they would run up the driveways.  Considering our age range was barely 2 to 3.5 years, it was a great idea and plan to use it again.
So that was our Halloween.  We had a blast!  Can't for for next year.  We will have 2 little ones!  Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment