Thursday, September 23, 2010

Some Meal Planning

Well, since I am pregnant, sometimes I am in the mood for meals, and sometimes I am not, so I am not doing the traditional menu planning, but I will buy enough foods for 4 meals and then depending on my mood, I will make whatever I am thinking. Here are some of the meals I am hoping to make in the next week or so.


Moroccan Lentil Stew
(recipe from the October Vegetarian Times magazine, link not yet available)


Spaghetti Pie
(old recipe I have had for a while, if you are interested in the recipe, post a comment and I will post the recipe, fyi - it's a vegetarian recipe)




Spinach Tomato Frittata
(recipe from Shape, link not yet available)

P.S.  I already made the stew and it was pretty good.  I added a side salad with arugula, tomatoes, green peppers, and feta cheese and a slice of cibatta bread.  Yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment