Saturday, April 23, 2011

These 6 weeks have flown by

I can't believe my little boy is already 6 weeks old already.  He is growing so fast.  Even me, who sees him everyday, all day, can see the changes in him.  His cheeks are getting so full and round; they are adorable.  His legs are also starting to fill out (he started off with some real bird legs), but the boy still has no butt.  Don't know where he gets that from.  :)

So I had my 6 week post-partum appointment as well.  All is good.  I checked out just fine and am good to go.  So of course, I celebrated with a 3 mile run.  I an tell you that I had been taking it easy after my OMG moment I have to lose all the baby weight and get back into running shape immediately.  I had only been running a couple of times period since then.  I feel much better that I have to.  (Thanks for all the great comments).  I am going to try get back easy.  That is going to be hard.  I am an all or nothing kind of person.  I feel like I should work out everyday, but I know that is not possible right now.  I am going to be make a goal to run 3 times a week, and of course, it won't be for long runs at the beginning.  I am also try to do some yoga.  I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment