Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Surprise!

On Saturday, I thought I was going to my sister's house for a nice dinner.  But it didn't up being a Surprise Baby Shower for #2.  I was shocked.  My sisters had asked if I was going to have a shower earlier in the pregnancy, but I said no, because it's not a tradition in the South to have a baby shower for your second child.  I didn't registry or anything.  I was so surprised when I walked in and saw everyone there.  It was so nice of my sister to do that for me.  
The happy pregnant couple
Hope even had a friend to play with.  One of our friends has a son 5 months younger than Hope and he was there.  They had a blast playing and running around together. 

The weather was wonderful and we were able to enjoy the shower outdoors most of the time.  I felt so special that night and felt the love that baby #2 has. 

Here is me and my sister chatting it up at the shower.  Yes, she is a redhead. 

 And every good shower ends with Just Dance.  Go Hope!  And she got a new princess dress from Disney World via her grandfather.

And then Hope was pooped and just wanted to watch the others dance.

And here is an 8 month pregnancy pic.  I know I haven't posted any pregnancy pictures, but here I am at 8 months.  Yes, I do currently have an outie and Adam hopes it becomes an inny after the baby is born.  Please ignore the butt.  It has grown as well. 

3 comments:

  1. Aw, that was a nice surprise. You're still so tiny! You make pregnancy look sat. Did you notice your body changing differently this time than it did with Hope?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! I noticed that I started showing (well at least to me) earlier, but by 20 weeks, it evened out. I feel bigger this time, but I probably am since this one is not IUGR, but still on the small side as of late. I carried high both pregnancies and had the same "cravings."

    ReplyDelete