Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm going to have second baby next month!

I can't believe how the time has flown.  We finally cracked down 2 weeks ago and started really working on the nursery and making changes to Hope's room (moving furniture, decorating, etc.).  I have gotten all of the baby's newborn and 0-3 months clothes and have them in the dresser.  We have all the baby furniture now in the nursery, and have bedding ready to go.  We do need to paint the room still but have a ton (yes, actually 2,000 pounds) of color swatches to go through to pick the perfect one.  I have to admit, but I had a meltdown a couple of weeks ago because I felt a little overwhelmed, but since then, the husband came through and talked me down off the ledge and since then I have felt much better.  Actually after that, I did a couple of things, and then I have really started to get excited.  All the feelings I had when I had Hope are coming back to me and that love that I have only experienced once, I am happy to experience again.  You moms know what I mean.  So after being in a state of panic, I am currently in a state of bliss.  I am sure it will change 100 more times with all these hormones.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment