Wednesday, August 26, 2009

FREE Workouts

If you have Comcast Digital Cable, you get free workouts! This is something I have just recently started taking advantage of. I mostly run currently, because it's something I can do with Hope, but I am working on my abs (and will probably always be now that I have been pregnant and given birth). I have an abs dvd that I have been using, but I know it's important to change up routines, so I got on the tv and started searching for ab workouts on Exercise TV. Like I said, if you have digital cable, you have Exercise TV through OnDemand. It's great. They had an entire section on ab workouts. There are tons of workouts on there, so if you can, check them out. I wish I had thought of that while I was on maternity leave. I ended up paying $60 for The Firm DVDs. It was good. It gave me something to work on while Hope was napping and I couldn't run yet, but I probably could have just used Exercise TV instead. Jillian Michael's has a set on Exercise TV along with The Biggest Loser, etc. Check it out if you haven't already!

1 comment:

  1. isn't this awesome! discovered it when I was first at home!

    ReplyDelete