Monday, August 10, 2009

Menu Planning - 8/10


So it's that time again. The good news is that it's a short week for me in the kitchen, so I don't have to plan or shop for much. Here is what I am thinking

Monday - Pantry night (Grilled chicken for Adam, and then whatever canned or frozen veggies I feel like). I am thinking baked bean for sure.

Tuesday - Baked ziti and a salad. It's my sister's recipe and it's delicious but there is a lot of cheese in it, so it's not the healthiest.

Wednesday - Pork chop for Adam and leftover (frozen) Vegetable Curry with Green lentils, and probably another side, but I don't know what

Thursday - Party! We are going to celebrate one of Adam's lab buddy's PhD defense

Friday - Cottage cheese and noodles

Have a good week everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment