Monday, August 31, 2009

Training - 9/1

So I have completed week 4 of my training program. This past week was an easy week and I was ready for it. This week I will run my farthest training run ever (12 miles). I can't wait!!!



Week 4

Projected/Actual



Tuesday - 5 mile easy run, abs / 5.44 mile easy run, abs



Thursday - 5 mile easy run, abs / 5 mile easy run, abs



Saturday - 6 mile easy run / 6 mile easy run



Total Mileage: 16.44 miles



We went to my mother-in-law's lake house over the weekend, so my Saturday run had some different scenery, which is always nice. It was a nice easy run, but there are a lot of hills, so it gave me a workout, but the weather was cooler, so it wasn't too difficult.



Week 5

Projected/Actual



Tuesday - 3 mile easy run, abs / 3 mile easy run, abs



Friday - 6 mile tempo run, abs



Sunday - 12 mile easy run



This week my runs are on different days and I switched up a few of the runs. I have plans Tuesday afternoon, so I have to change some things up. My goal (for this week and every other week) is to just get my runs in. I am not picky about when I do, or if I run on non-consecutive days. I just want to get the run in.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are such an inspiration! I was doing real well at losing weight, I got down 50 lbs and then a huge, wonderful, exciting thing happened when I took a pregnancy test........ IT SAID POSITIVE!!!!!! Now I am learning how to not gain too much weight during this pregnancy and stay active so I can get back to weight loss and running when Its over.
    thanks for the inspiration!
    cindie

    ReplyDelete