Thursday, November 5, 2009

Holiday Challenge


So, some of you are as bad as me when it comes to message boards, and some of you frequent the same ones I do, but I have to say I am addicted to The Nest. I was on The Knot before I got married, and I am also on The Bump now. On The Nest, I frequent the Health and Fitness message board. One of the nesties started a Holiday Challenge and even if you are not a big fan of message boards, I thought this might be something you might want to do on your own. You can download the spreadsheet and do it anyway. I am such a competitor that I plan to do it this holiday season, but instead of going crazy to fill in every 5 and 10 point block, I am going to be realistic about it. In the past, I would have gone over and above to make sure I won it, but now I have a child and I have to put her needs first (wow, look at me, I am growing up). It started Nov. 1, but you could start today and runs through the end of Dec. I will let you know how I am doing periodically, and how many points I end up with. For those that plan to do it as well, good luck!

1 comment:

  1. I am a self proclaimed nest'er. I love it for helpful tips as well as a good laugh from not so genius questions!!

    ReplyDelete