Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Planned Exercise for week Nov. 2-8


So the weather is nice again and I can get back into the swing of things with me, Hope and our jogging stroller. Yeah! I also saw a new ab routine in last month's Shape's magazine. I couldn't find the routine online, but it is the 4 week ab makeover that has 8 exercises and Jennifer Love Hewitt is on the cover. I thought I would give it a try and see what it does since I am always trying to change things up. Here is what I am thinking for this week.


Monday - Rest

Tuesday - Run 5 miles with jogging stroller, new ab routine

Wednesday - 30 minutes on elliptical, push-ups

Thursday - Tennis practice

Friday - Run 6-7 miles with jogging stroller, new ab routine

Saturday - Tennis match

Sunday - Run 9-10 miles - this time without the jogging stroller
I hope I can get it all in. I am thinking by Sunday, running is not going to be the first thing on my mind, but I do have another half marathon coming up on Thanksgiving morning, so I need to get some long runs in.

No comments:

Post a Comment