Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Menu Planning - 11/9

Sorry, I am a day late on this, but I just couldn't get around to posting this yesterday. Hope was up late last night and I was distracted most of the day. I am excited about this week's menus because I plan to try a lot of different recipes.

Monday - Cottage cheese and noodles

Tuesday - Stuffed peppers

Wednesday - "Chicken" and Veggie Pot Pie (I plan to use veggie chicken strips instead of real chicken), broccoli

Thursday - Mac and Cheese with Cauliflower, chicken for Adam, side salad

Friday - Dinner out

I did not make the chicken and veggie pot pie last week because I found lobster on sale for $6.99/lb, so I just couldn't pass it up. I will post the recipe and pictures of my lobster dinner later, I promise. Have a good week everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment