Saturday, November 21, 2009

Product Review - Zone Indulegnce Bar

I am part of the Zone Bar VIP Club and they offered me a sample of their new Indulgence Bars. It was FedEx to me and I was so excited to try it. I had the Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse. This bar is a little different then most of the Zone Bars. They are square, not the usual rectangular. I, personally, associated this as a treat, not a workout supplement. I ate it one afternoon when I was hungry and wanted something sweet. No, it was not a workout day for me, by the way. It was VERY good. It was decadent. It was very sweet. I would not suggest eating this after a workout (or before), but for only 190 calories, it is a great treat for yourself. It also has 10 grams of protein in it. I am pretty picky when it comes to protein bars. I don't like the taste of most of them and I don't like to eat a lot of processed foods, but Zone bars are always in our house. They are one of the few I can stand. They usually have a good bit of protein in them and taste like chocolate. YUM! I don't eat them a lot but Adam will have them once or twice a week for breakfast when he doesn't have time for a real breakfast. I would buy these indulgence bars too and use them as a healthier sweet treat like I do with some of the granola bars I keep on hand.




Overall Rating: A-

No comments:

Post a Comment