Monday, January 25, 2010

Menu Planning - 1/25/10


Wow, I have been so busy, I have barely had time to sit down and blog. I did do another day of eating which I will post tomorrow (hopefully). But now it's time to figure out what's for dinner this week. Here is what I am thinking:


Monday - Roasted broccoli, chicken, rice (I'll jazz up the rice some how, but not sure yet)
Tuesday - Honey-roasted acorn squash rings, sweet and sour cipollini onions, chicken cordon blue for Adam
Wednesday -Burgers, baked fries, salad or leftover sides
Thursday - Baked ziti, salad
Friday - ? Maybe leftovers


I am having trouble finding the links to some of my recipes. The acorn squash and the onions recipes are from the Cooking Light 2009 book and the baked ziti is from Self magazine. Have a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment