Wednesday, May 4, 2011

How are you going to spend Cinco de Mayo

Well I can tell you that I won't be cooking, that's for sure.  I had planned on making tacos for dinner on Thursday, until I heard that Moe's Southwest Grill was doing $3 burritos in Atlanta.  Yep, any burrito is just $3.  I couldn't believe it!  The Husband and I can eat dinner for just $6.  That's awesome!  Different areas have different specials for tmorrow, so check it out here.  Looks like our taco night will be next week. 

I will be having the Jory Junior with tofu, black beans, lettuce, black olives, pico de gallo, and cucumbers.  That is all under 300 calories so I can even enjoy some chips and salsa and still stay under 500 calories for dinner.  Woo hoo!!!  Hope you enjoy your Cinco de Moes!

No comments:

Post a Comment