Monday, October 4, 2010

Menu Planning - 10/4

So I am finally getting back into menu planning after moving then being pregnant (first tri was  not about basic meals).  I had been inundated with awesome recipes from other blogs, my vegetarian times magazine, and my cooking light magazine.  I am so excited to hit the farmer's market tomorrow and buy up my ingredients.  Here is what I am thinking this week:

Monday - Spinach and Tomato Frittata and salads with all our leftover veggies (Frittata recipe came from my Shape Magazine, Sept. 2010)

Tuesday - Quinoa and Lentil Cutlets and some sort of veggie, can't decide yet.  I will be tweaking the cutlet recipe a little, not because I think it needs it, but to put ingredients into the recipe that I already have and not buying similar ingredients.  If I remember, I will take pics and post my recipe.

Wednesday - Crock pot lasagna, friends are coming over and will be providing the rest of the meal.

Thursday - Fall Vegetable Curry over brown rice, yum!  From my cooking light mag.

Friday - ???  Either leftovers, or maybe a homemade soup (I have recipes for a loaded potato soup as well as a Creamy Root Vegetable Stew).

So it looks like it's going to be a busy cooking week for me.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment