Sunday, December 26, 2010

Santa loves runners

Well it appears I was a very good girl this year because Santa was very good to me, especially when it comes to running.  I did know I was getting my new running shoes (Mizuno Wave Creations) because they were on sale 2 months back so I had the hubs get them for me and store them as a Christmas present.  I can't wait to get into these and see how much different they feel than my old ones.  I am in desperate need of some new running shoes.


Lucky for me, my FIL is a big runner and has been for years.  He always gets the hubs and I a book for Christmas.  Last year he got me a 2 year subscription to Runner's World magazine.  This year he got me a The Runner's Rule Book by Mark Remy.  I have already started to go through it and it's a fun read.  I will have to let you know if I find some good rules to live by.  Rule #1 is "Have Fun."


And this is what pushed me over the edge.  Adam or Santa got me the Bob Duallie Jogging Stroller.  I couldn't believe it.  I am still in shock.  I didn't even put it on my Christmas list because I know just how expensive it is and didn't think anyone would be spending that kind of money on me.  I had planned to save up and buy it myself.  But Adam surprised me with it on Christmas Day.  It's so pretty!
Now, all I need is a few accessories for my new jogging stroller (and a 2nd baby) and I am all set.  Was Santa good to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment