Saturday, December 18, 2010

This week's workouts

Well since I actually did pretty well this week working out, I thought I could post it.  Of course on weeks where I can't workout or don't I probably won't blog about it, so just know that ahead of time.  I did pretty well, a little different from what I had planned on doing, but it all worked out. 

Monday - Ran intervals, didn't go too fast, but needed something to break up the treadmill run, ran about 3 miles
Tuesday - Ran a 5k outside
Wednesday - 40 minutes on the elliptical
Thursday - Rest
Friday - Ran 3 miles on the mill
Saturday - Ran 3 miles on the mill (raining so I couldn't run outside), did a few minutes of upper body weights
Sunday - Plan to rest

I will have to say that having a treadmill at the house has helped a lot.  Between bad weather and not having time to get to the gym and having a little one to take care of, the mill at the house makes it doable.  I am so happy we have it.  Our OnDemand is not working so I didn't get any yoga in this week, but I needed to rest on Thursday so it worked out well for me. 

3 comments:

  1. Good job on the workouts last week!! I bet having a treadmill is nice! Most of my workouts are at home workouts/running/elliptical (which I just started back up).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're posting this. I have no idea what's reasonable and was not for the (possibly) next time around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I don't know if this is normal or not. I had already lessened my mileage before we even got pg, so that is probably why I am not running more, but I am happy to be running at all right now. :)

    ReplyDelete