Thursday, December 30, 2010

Reflections of . . . 2010

Well I am looking forward to 2011 and thought maybe I should reflect 2010 as well.  I saw on Brittney's blog about summing 2010 and thought I will use some of her questions to reflect 2010 for me.

2010 in 3 words
  1. House - buy and selling
  2. Getting pregnant
  3. Running safely through pregnancy
Top 10 moments of 2010
  1. My sister's wedding (love you Val and Eric)
  2. Getting an offer on our house just 8 days on the market
  3. Running my 3rd half marathon since my daughter was born (she was 1 year, 5 months old)
  4. Ran the Race for the Cure 5k
  5. Moving into our new home (yeah)
  6. Anniversary dinner (OMG it was soooo good) at Basil's
  7. Ran the Peachtree Road Race 10k
  8. Finding out I was expecting #2
  9. Running a local 5k race while being 5 months pregnant
  10. Christmas morning with my daughter
Best Purchase of 2010

Our new house, although it wasn't perfect when we bought it, we are making it perfect one room at a time.


The night you felt the prettiest in 2010

Well being pregnant half the year makes it easier for me to pick this one (yeah, the first 6 months of the year).  I would say at my sister's wedding. 


The best meal you ate in 2010

Yeah, we are going back to Basil's for our anniversary dinner.  It was incredible.

Goals for 2011

Already posted that.

No comments:

Post a Comment