2010 in 3 words
- House - buy and selling
- Getting pregnant
- Running safely through pregnancy
- My sister's wedding (love you Val and Eric)
- Getting an offer on our house just 8 days on the market
- Running my 3rd half marathon since my daughter was born (she was 1 year, 5 months old)
- Ran the Race for the Cure 5k
- Moving into our new home (yeah)
- Anniversary dinner (OMG it was soooo good) at Basil's
- Ran the Peachtree Road Race 10k
- Finding out I was expecting #2
- Running a local 5k race while being 5 months pregnant
- Christmas morning with my daughter
Our new house, although it wasn't perfect when we bought it, we are making it perfect one room at a time.
The night you felt the prettiest in 2010
Well being pregnant half the year makes it easier for me to pick this one (yeah, the first 6 months of the year). I would say at my sister's wedding.
The best meal you ate in 2010
Yeah, we are going back to Basil's for our anniversary dinner. It was incredible.
Goals for 2011
Already posted that.