Friday, December 31, 2010

549.22

That is the number of miles I ran this year.  Not great for a runner, but considering I had to get a house ready to put on the market, sell a house, buy a house, move out of a house, renovate a house, move into a house, and then get pregnant and be sick for 3 months, I think 549.22 isn't too bad.  I had a good 4-5 months probably where running wasn't a priority.  I spent a lot of time packing up and unpacking.  I was hoping to get another run in today so I could have made it over 550, but we decided to go to the Georgia Aquarium instead.  There is a mermaid show going on right now and we knew Hope would love it (and she did kind of).  My goal for next year is 750 miles, which is 14.5 miles a week.  Of course right now I am not doing that many miles a week so I am going to be in a deficit in the first part of the year, so I better bump it up after the baby comes. 

Happy New Year everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment