Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What I want 2011 to bring?

This is not a resolutions post but more of a what I want to happen in 2011.  Goals if you will.  I didn't post this last year, but I thought it would be fun and then at the end of the year, I can look back and see how I did.
  1. Get Hope into a "big girl" bed (hopefully Jan. 2011)
  2. Get nursery ready for new baby (again Jan. 2011)
  3. Clean out office/gym area and make it more defined and less cluttered (Feb. 2011)
  4. Birth a healthy baby (ideally without having to be induced this time) (March 2011)
  5. Make a smooth transition from a family of 3 to a family of 4
  6. Develop a schedule where I can get in my workouts with 2 kids while still nursing (that is going to hurt those early morning workouts, any advice?)
  7. Get back into pre-pregnancy running shape (no date because I don't want to try to over due it)
  8. Participate in the Race for the Cure 5k (this is in May, just 6 weeks after I am due, so I say participate instead of run, because I may be pushing a double jogging stroller in this one)
  9. Run the Peachtree Road Race (10k), ideally in under 55 minutes (PR is 50:02), but again, not going to push myself.
  10. Run the 13.1 Marathon in Atlanta in October
  11. Would like to run some more (3 new) local fun races (5k's and other lengths that aren't traditional)
  12. Develop a stronger relationship with my husband (see they aren't all about running)
  13. Have 110 blog entries in 2011
  14. Run 750 miles in 2011 (I would love to say 1,000 but with the whole pregnancy and giving birth thing, I think 750 is going to be ambitious enough)
  15. Stay healthy and fit
15 sounds like a nice round number, so maybe we will just end it there.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment