Monday, March 8, 2010

Work - getting in shape

So my work is doing this "Around the World" thing and is basically to help people get into shape and lead a more active, healthy lifestyle. I told a friend I would sign up with her and help her out. Well it started last week. Since I was sick on Monday and didn't do much the rest of the week, I totally missed out on last week's goals. So I am starting with this week's goals. I thought I would share in case anyone else wants to see what they are and feel free to log your own.

Goal #1 - Workout for at least 30 minutes 5-7 days this week.
Goal #2 - Eat 5-9 servings of fruit and vegetables 5-7 times this week.

Of course, I will aim for 7 days and then we will see where I fall. I think the exercise goal is every week and then the nutrition goal changes every week. The tour is 6 weeks, so I will let you know each week what the different goals are.

So far, I have had 2 servings of fruit and vegetables. My plan is to run 3.5 miles today and do some core.

No comments:

Post a Comment