Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Confession #2


So confession #1 was about me never going to the dermatologist. Well confession #2 is a little different. I weigh myself way too often. I usually weigh myself every morning, and I don't know why. Well, I am a little OCD, so that is probably why, but it's stupid. I am a very percise person, and always have been. I measure out my food a lot of the time, my job requires me to be very accurate, which is why I think I am good at it, etc. But I am happy with my weight, so I shouldn't have to weigh myself so often, but I do. A long time ago, "people" used to say that you shouldn't weigh yourself more than once a week, because you could get discouraged by a little weight gain. Then "people" said you were more in control of your weight if you weighed yourself everyday. You would be more accountable and be able to control your eating if you weighed yourself everyday. Well I go in and out of weighing myself everyday, but there is no reason for me to weigh myself that much. I am not trying to lose weight, so I did weigh myself to this morning, but I am vowing to not weigh myself again until next Wed. This is my pledge. Hopefully, I will be able to keep it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment