Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sometimes it just happens

Like today for me. I was able to sleep in until 6:45am when Hope woke up, so I fed her and was out the door for my 6 mile run while Adam watched her and got ready for work. Well my run was just off today. My legs felt very heavy and I was slow! I ran 8 miles on Saturday and felt awesome! On Sunday, I had a long singles tennis match (over 2 hours in the hot sun), so I took yesterday off. I don't know if my body is just still a little sore from the weekend or if it had something to do with the big dinner and dessert I had last night. Oh well, at least I got out there and finished.

A friend of Adam's sent us some information about the Old Soliders Day Race. We are thinking about doing it. It's a Peachtree Qualifier, so maybe I could break 50 minutes. Does anyone know much about this race? Can you run with a jogging stroller? We would probably need to bring Hope, and we would both like to run, so I am hoping we can use the jogging stroller. It's on Aug. 1, so not much time. Good thing I have continued to run since the Peachtree.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment