Thursday, June 4, 2009

Change

So this morning, I did my usual. Hope woke us up, I fed her, changed her diaper, and got dressed in my running gear. Then I looked out the window. It was raining, not hard, but hard enough to know I couldn't take Hope out in it. I was bummed! I love training for races, so I came currently training for the Peachtree and even though it's not a long race, I want to do well, so I created a training program for myself. When I have a training program, I am meticulous about doing all the runs, so it's hard for me to not run today. I know it's not the end of the world, but this is different for me. Without Hope, I would have gone running in the rain, but definitely with Hope. It's just something I have to get used to and not beat myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment