Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Eating and Exercise - 6/10

Well even though I did keep my portions small last night, I definitely want to make sure today is a healthy day. Hope and I did go for a run yesterday so that helped too. :)

Today I want to make sure I get lots of healthy veggies in and whole foods, not processed ones.

Breakfast - Small slice of homemade banana nut oat bread and about 3/4 cup nonfat greek yogurt (and my decaf coffee with light soy milk)

Snack - Cottage cheesecake (Got this recipe from the Naturally Thin book, it's basically 1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese, 2t semi-sweet chocolate chips and a splash of almond extract)

Lunch - Big salad including (field mixed greens, red bell pepper, roma tomato, cucumber, green olives, real parmesean cheese shavings, and a dollup of spicy hummus). I topped it with a lowfat asian dressing.

Snack - Stoneyfield nonfat yogurt (Black cherry is my favorite right now) and some Mulit-Grain Cheerios mixed in

Dinner - Veggie chili on top of a baked potato and maybe a little cheese on top too and some sugar snap peas

Snack/Dessert - I will try to refrain, but if I am hungry, I will have some ice cream

Exercise - Rest day for me. I am currently "training" for the Peachtree and I ran yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment