Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our trip to the Lake



So I finally downloaded the pictures of us at the lake last weekend and thought I would share some of Hope's firsts. This was the first time Hope was in a bathing suit, and I know I am her mother, but boy did she look cute. She hated the PFD (personal flotation device) because it would ride up. We got her the infant one, but it is for anyone less than 30lbs. She was 14lb. 4.5oz. at 6 months, so she will have this PFD for a while. :)

Last summer when we were in FL, Adam saw a baby in a float with a canvas overhang and said we had to get one for Hope for this summer. The little girl in FL had a ladybug one and Adam wanted to exact same one. Luckily we found (after going to 5 different stores).

It was also nice that we were able to go out on the boat because I was dying to waterski. I wasn't able to go last summer because I was pregnant, so I was happy to go this year. I was the first female to get up on the first try with the new boat and skis. Yeah for me!!! If I had better form, I would post a picture. Maybe next time.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find that baby float? I would like to get one for my niece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bought this one at Target. They had a couple of different ones but my husband saw the ladybug one last summer, so we had to go to 2 different Targets before we found the ladybug one. Works great though!

    ReplyDelete