Friday, June 19, 2009

Product Review - Garmin Forerunner 405

For my birthday, my father-in-law gave me this new running watch. Now, this is not something I would have ever bought myself, but I have to say I love it! It does so much! It tracks my heartrate, calories burned, average pace for the entire run, my mile times, elevation, distance, etc. It also has GPS so I can see where all I have run to. I know I am not even using all of the tools, but I am slowly learning more about it. I have even been able to do interval training (HIIT) using the watch. It's obviously a little bigger than a normal watch, but I have gotten used to it, even on my small frame. I have the green one and I like that choice. It doesn't stand out as much as the black one does. If anyone has a serious runner in their family, and needs a gift idea, this one is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment