Monday, June 1, 2009

Menu Planning Monday

I found this on another blog and have started doing this to be more organized and save money. I plan out my dinner menus for the week, then I know I will have everything, plus I don't have to think about what to make on days when I get home from work late. Also, I grocery shop on Tuesdays, so it helps me get a grocery list. If I am going to Kroger or Publix, then I will check to see what is on sale that week and adjust my menu accordingly. This week the dinner menu is:

Monday - Gnocchi with marinara and rotisserie chicken and salads
Tuesday - Enchilada Casserole
Wednesday - Pepper Jack Chicken (crockpot meal)
Thursday - On your own (I'll be at the NKOTB concert) :)
Friday - Either leftovers (if there are any) or Cottage cheese and noodles

Obviously, I'll have sides with these, but I can pull those together a little easier than the entrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment